Our club relies on the generous sponsorship of local businesses to provide low cost events & prizes to our members, we ask you to please support them in return.
The Running Company Ballarat
Karen Anderson Myotheraphy
McLaren Hunt Financial Group
Eat Fit Nutrition
Restore Health and Wellness
Clovelly Restaurant and Bar
Robyn Ryan Remedial Massage
Quick Spin Laundry
Norton Motor Group
Stiegen 6km Run
If your business is interested in supporting the Warrnambool Athletics Club please contact the club via email on email@example.com or see below club representative contact numbers.
Race 2 | Sun 03 Apr - 9AM - Pavilion Cafe 5km Handicap (+ Junior 1 km) RESULTS
Social Event | Sun 10 Apr - Gold Rush Trail Run - Ballarat INFO and Register
Race 3 | Sun 01 May - 9AM - Callaghan Motors 6km at Killarney (+ Junior 1.5 km) RESULTS
Race 4 | Sun 22 May - 9AM - Deep Blue 6km at Thunder Point (+ Junior 1.5 km) RESULTS
Race 5 | Sun 05 Jun - 9AM - Clovelly Restaurant 8km at Port Fairy (+ Junior 2 km) INFO and RSVP
Race 6 | Sun 19 Jun - 9AM - Snap Fitness 10km at Timboon (+ Junior 2 km) INFO and RSVP
Race 7 | Sun 03 Jul - 9AM - Robyn Ryan Remedial Massage 8km at Albert Park (+ Junior 2 km) INFO and RSVP
Race 8 | Sun 17 Jul - 9AM - Quick Spin Laundry 8km at Tower Hill (+ Junior 2 km) INFO and RSVP
Race 9 | Sun 31 Jul - 9AM - The Cally 10km at Blue Hole (+ Junior 2 km) INFO and RSVP
Race 10 | Sun 14 Aug - 9AM - Restore Health and Wellness 10km at Surf Side INFO and RSVP
Race 11 | Sun 04 Sep - 9AM - 5km Handicap - Lake Pertobe (+ Junior 1 km) INFO and RSVP
Race 12 | Sun 18 Sep - 8AM - Warrnambool Running Festival - Flagstaff Hill INFO and Registrations
Social Event | Fri 14 Oct - 6PM - Presentation Night & AGM - TBC INFO and RSVP
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
All participants are required to be registered & ready for briefing 10 minutes prior to the advertised start time. Should you arrive after registration closes you will NOT receive a recorded time for that particular event.
We are a friendly & social club, providing varied & scenic runs around the region.
Your membership options are:
- 1. Junior Members under 16 years of age: $10 (includes free race entry at either our shorter junior events or main events)
- 2. Running Member (over 16 years): $50 (plus $5 per race entry to be paid on race days)
- 3. Running Member with Season Pass (over 16 years): $90 (includes entry to all 12 races in the season)
- 4. Social (non-running) Member: $40 (does not include Athletics Victoria membership)
- 5. Non-members pay $10 per race entry on the day with none of the additional perks of membership
We continue working with the Warrnambool Tri Club to support their events in return for their support at our events. A $20 discount off a Season pass is offered to Tri Club members. Use the code TRICLUB when registering.
Your WAC membership includes so much more than just access to racing
- WAC gift (WAC Drink Flask) Members can choose to pay this gift forward to a junior member
- Eligible for over $3,000 in cash & prizes to be won throughout the season
- FREE catering at certain events
- FREE first beverage at presentation evening
- Discounted bus travel to external events
- Discounted entry to Warrnambool Running Festival events
- Athletics Victoria Recreational Runner Membership
Our club relies on volunteers for every event to run smoothly and safely. As such, this season we will require every adult member (or their assigned proxy) to volunteer at one event.
"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far..."
Mark Gavin - 0409 550 983
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Warrnambool Athletics Club
P.O. Box 1022
Reg No. A0017043K
ABN 87 038 427 058
Our volunteer committee dedicate many hours over the year to ensure the success of club events. We thank them sincerely for their contribution to the club & running community.
Jarrod Mast - Ilana Jorgensen - Craig Bramley - Alish Quinless - Alicia Boyd - Adam Holloway - Samantha Barker-Bean - David Hall