Social Event | Mon 1 Feb - 13 Feb - Virtual 5Km - Your Choice of a 5km course RESULTS
Social Event | Sat 6 Feb - 12:30PM - Presentation/Launch Picnic (location: across the street from parkrun, BYO picnic)
Race 1 | Sun 14 Feb - 21 Feb - Virtual 5km Time Trial - Your Choice of a 5km course RESULTS
Race 2 | Sun 28 Feb - 9AM - 5km Handicap - Lady Bay Bar and Bistro (+ Junior 1 km) RESULTS
Race 3 | Sun 14 Mar-21 Mar - Virtual 5km Handicap - Harris Street Rail-trail RESULTS
Race 4 | Sun 28 Mar - 9AM - 6km Time Trial - Killarney (+ Junior 1.5 km) RESULTS
Race 5 | Sun 18 Apr - 9AM - 6km Handicap - Thunder Point (+ Junior 1.5 km) RESULTS
Race 6 | Sun 2 May - 9AM - 6km Handicap - Pertobe Rd (+ Junior 1.5 km) RESULTS
Race 7 | Sun 30 May - 9AM - Virtual 8km Time Trial - Port Fairy (+ Junior 2 km) RESULTS
Social Event | Sun 13 June - Run Forrest - Forrest
Race 8 | Sun 20 June - 9AM - 8km Handicap - Koroit Rail Trail (+ Junior 2 km) RESULTS
Race 9 | Sun 11 July - 9AM - 8km Handicap - Tower Hill (+ Junior 2 km) RESULTS
Race 10 | Sun 18 July - 9AM - Virtual 10km Time Trial - Timboon RESULTS
Race 11 | Sun 1 Aug - 9AM - 10km Handicap - Blue Hole (+ Junior 2 km) RESULTS
Social Event | Sun 8 Aug - Peaks & Trails - Dunkeld
Race 12 | Sat 14 Aug 3PM - 10km Handicap - Flagstaff Hill (+ Junior 2 km)
Social Event | Fri 27 Aug - 6PM - Presentation Night & AGM
Major Event | Sun 19 Sep - 8AM - Warrnambool Running Festival - Flagstaff Hill
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
All participants are required to be registered & ready for briefing 10 minutes prior to the advertised start time. Should you arrive after registration closes you will NOT receive a recorded time for that particular event.
Our club relies on the generous sponsorship of local businesses to provide low cost events & prizes to our members, we ask you to please support them in return.
Tasweld Engineering PTY
Mark Kirshner Food Services
Pavilion Café and Bar
Powers Building Surveying
Robyn Ryan Remedial Massage
Solutions Skin and Health
BWC Wealth Partners
Quick Spin Laundry
Karen Anderson Myotherapy and Pilates
FDPI Spares & Maintenance
Norton Motor Group
The Running Company (Ballarat)
Graze Urban Cafe
Restore Health and Wellness
If your business is interested in supporting the Warrnambool Athletics Club please contact the club via email on email@example.com or see below club representative contact numbers.
We are a friendly & social club, providing varied & scenic runs around the region.
Your membership options are:
- 1. Junior Members under 16 years of age: $10 (includes free race entry at either our shorter junior events or main events)
- 2. Running Member (over 16 years): $50 (plus $5 per race entry to be paid on race days)
- 3. Running Member with Season Pass (over 16 years): $100 (includes entry to all 12 races in the season)
- 4. Social (non-running) Member: $40 (does not include Athletics Victoria membership)
- 5. Non-members pay $10 per race entry on the day with none of the additional perks of membership
We look forward to working with the Warrnambool Tri Club this year and will support their events in return for their support at our events. A $20 discount off a Season pass is offered to Tri Club members. Use the code TRICLUB when registering.
Your WAC membership includes so much more than just access to racing
- WAC gift (Steigen Socks) Members can choose to pay this gift forward to a junior member
- Eligible for over $3,000 in cash & prizes to be won throughout the season
- FREE catering at certain events
- FREE first beverage at presentation evening
- Discounted bus travel to external events
- Discounted entry to Warrnambool Running Festival events
- Athletics Victoria Recreational Runner Membership
Our club relies on volunteers for every event to run smoothly and safely. As such, this season we will require every adult member (or their assigned proxy) to volunteer at one event. You can select the event you/your proxy will volunteer at on the membership registration form.
"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far..."
Mark Gavin - 0409 550 983
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Warrnambool Athletics Club
P.O. Box 1022
Reg No. A0017043K
ABN 87 038 427 058
Our volunteer committee dedicate many hours over the year to ensure the success of club events. We thank them sincerely for their contribution to the club & running community.
Sally Beggs - Jarrod Mast - Kerry Clapham - Illana Jorgensen - Craig Bramley